Fish Science Everyday Pond Food
- A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for all pond fish
- Recreates the natural, insect based diet that pond fish would eat in the wild.
- Short sticks which are easily consumed by all pond fish over 8cm in length.
- Specially formulated with Insect meal to support health and easy digestion whilst reducing waste
- Naturally enhances the colour of your pond fish using Spirulina algae, shrimp, krill, grass meal and carrot
- Contains natural ingredients to support your fishes immune system including Beta Glucans and omega oils
Feed 1 – 2 times per day on as much as your fish will consume in a 5 minutes. Avoid overfeeding as any uneaten food will decompose and pollute the water, encouraging algae growth.
At water temperatures below 10oC feed FishScience Cold Weather Food
Protein 30%, Oil 4%, Fibre 4%, Moisture 8%, Ash 5%
Vitamin A 29,000i.u., Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid Monophosphate) 250mg/kg, Vitamin D31,500i.u., Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 67mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 10mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 35mg/kg.
Cereals, Vegetable protein extracts, Insect Meal (16%), yeast, molluscs and crustaceans (Shrimp and Krill), garlic, carrot, grass meal, minerals, spirulina algae.