Fish Science Pond Flakes
A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for goldfish and other pond fish under 20cm in length
- Recreates the natural insect based diet that goldfish, orfe, rudd, koi and other pond fish eat in the wild.
- Specially formulated with Insect Meal to support health and digestion whilst reducing waste.
- Naturally enhances the colour of your pond fish using ingredients such as Spirulina algae, shrimp and carrot.
- Contains natural ingredients to support your fishes health including Beta Glucans and omega 3 oils
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
Feed 1 – 2 times per day on as much as your fish will consume in 1 minute. Avoid overfeeding as any uneaten food will pollute the water and encourage algae growth. Feed all year round whenever water temperatures are above 10C
Protein 31%, Oil 3.0%, Fibre 1.2%, Moisture 8%, Ash 2.5%
Vitamin A 17,000IU/kg
Vitamin D3 1,000 IU/kg
Vitamin E 65mg/kg
Vitamin C 300mg/kg
Cereals, Insect Meal (Black Soldier Fly), Mycoprotein, Yeast, Molluscs and crustaceans (shrimp 5%), Salmon oil, Vegetables (Carrot), Spirulina algae