Fish Science Variety Pond Food
A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for goldfish, koi, orfe, and all pond fish
- Recreates the natural, insect based diet that pond fish would eat naturally
- Specially formulated with Insect meal to support health and easy digestion whilst reducing waste
- A special blend of 3 food sticks to provide a varied diet for all pond fish.
- Beige sticks – provides all of the nutrients pond fish need for healthy growth.
- Orange sticks – with added spirulina to enhance the red and orange colour of your fish
- Brown sticks – contains wheat germ for easy digestibility along with natural ingredients to support your fishes health including Beta Glucans and omega 3 oils
- Short sticks which are easily consumed by all pond fish over 8cm in length
Feed 2 – 3 times per day on as much as your fish will consume in a 5 minutes. Avoid overfeeding as any uneaten food will decompose and pollute the water, encouraging algae growth.
At water temperatures below 10oC feed FishScience Cold Weather Food
Protein 30%, Oil 5.0%, Fibre 4.0%, Moisture 8%, Ash 5%.
Vitamin A 29,000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherol acetate) 100mg/kg, Vitamin C (as L-Ascorbic Acid Monophosphate) 250mg /kg. Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 1.6mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 20mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 67mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 10mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 35mg/kg.
Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, insect meal (16%), vegetables, yeast, molluscs and crustaceans (krill and shrimp), oils and fat, spirulina algae, minerals.