MALAWI FLAKE FOOD 50G
- A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for Malawi Cichlids and other algae eating fish
- Unique formula contains 3 species of algae – Spirulina, Chlorella and kelp to provide the natural, algae based diet that Malawi cichlids would eat in the wild.
- Pea, Spinach and Wheat germ further enhance the vegetable components of the food
- Specially formulated with Insect meal. This unique ingredient supports easy digestion and recreates the fishes natural diet.
- Naturally enhances the fantastic colours of your fish using Spirulina algae, Chlorella algae, Paprika and shrimp.
- Contains natural ingredients which support your fishes immune system and maintain their health, including Beta Glucans, garlic and Omega 3 oils
Feed 1 – 2 times each day. Your fish should eat all of the food within 1 minute. If they don’t, reduce the amount you feed in future meals. Take care not to overfeed as uneaten food will decompose and pollute the water.
Vitamin A 16,000IU/kg
Vitamin D3 900IU/kg
Vitamin E 65mg/kg
Vitamin C 280mg/kg
Fish and Fish Derivatives
Vegetables (Peas, Paprika)
Molluscs and crustaceans (shrimp, crab eggs)