NT labs Chloramine T
Treats External Bacterial and Parasitic infections.
When to Use:
- When fish show symptoms of a bacterial infection (ulcers, fin, tail or mouth rot, loose scales), parasitic infection (Costia, Trichodina, skin or gill flukes), flicking and rubbing against rough surfaces or gasping.
- Suitable for koi only.
- Test your water quality using Pondlab Test Kits.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water and pour evenly over the surface of the pond. Switch off UV fil- tration until 48 hours after adding the final dose. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- Add Filter Bugs 48 hours after adding the final dose to boost the biological filtration of your pond.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis using the Diagnosis Tool on our website; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 10 days after adding the final dose and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treat- ing with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction. Follow the safety information below throughout the course of treatment.
- Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
- Do not use if the pH is below 7, the carbonate hardness (KH) is below 6°dH and/or the general hardness (GH) is below 6°dH. Do not use in bright sunlight or in hot, humid, thundery condi-tions.
- Do not use if the water temperature is below 10°C.
- Do not store in a hot place.
- Do not mix medications.
View our medicinal treatment rules
Active Ingredients: Chloramine T
Available in the following variations:
50g, 250g and 440g