NT Labs Staple with colour enhancer - 6mm pellet
Medikoi Staple is a highly digestible, complete feed for all pond fish, perfect for everyday feeding. The high-quality ingredients have been specifically designed to be easily assimilated and metabolised by your fish, resulting in maximum food conversion, colour enhancement and minimum waste to ensure water quality remains at optimal conditions. Medikoi Staple is also packed full of vitamins and minerals to keep your fish healthy throughout the year.
Contains key components:
Medikoi Staple is enriched with spirulina, packed with natural colour-promoting carotenoids. It is a well documented colour enhancer which has been used by Japanese koi breeders for many years, and will dramatically intensify the colour definition and vividness of your fish.
- Medikoi Staple can be fed throughout the pond season.
- For an even greater variety of vitamins and additives, feed Medikoi Staple in conjunction with any of our other Medikoi foods as part of a standardised feeding programme.
- Feed twice daily in the warmer months, a quantity that fish will likely consume within 10 minutes.
- Feed once per day in the cooler months, or feed Medikoi Wheatgerm with Garlic.
- Do not feed if fish are dormant in very cold weather below 8°C.
- Do not overfeed.
- Keep contents sealed in original packaging away from direct sunlight. Store in a cool, dry environment.
Wheat, Soya Dehulled, Extracted, Toasted, Soya Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Meal, Wheat Gluten, Monocalcium Phosphate, Lecithin, Spirulina, Algae (Schizochytrium limacinum)
Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 5%, Crude Fibre 3.6%, Crude Ash 6.9%,
Vitamins per kg: A 10000 IU, C 250 mg, D 3000 IU, E 200 mg
Trace Elements: 3b107 Iron (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg, 3b202 Iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 5 mg, 3b407 Copper (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 5 mg, 3b505 Manganese (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 20 mg, 3b612 Zinc (chelate of protein hydrolysates) 60 mg, 3b8.10 Selenium (selenised yeast inactivated) 0.2 mg,
Available in the following variations:
3mm pellets - 750g, 5kg, 10kg.
6mm pellets - 1.75kg, 3kg, 5kg, 10kg.