TERRAPIN FOOD 70G
- A complete and nutritionally balanced diet for Terrapins and freshwater Turtles
- A nutritious blend of food sticks and high quality sun dried Gammarus and shrimp
- Specially formulated to promote health, easy digestion and long life
- Rich in calcium to encourage healthy bone and shell development
- A food mix that your turtle and terrapins will eagerly consume
- Small stick size that can be consumed by small and large animals alike
Feed a small amount 1 – 2 times per day. Your turtle or terrapin should eat all of the food in 2 – 3 minutes. If they don’t remove any uneaten food and reduce the amount you feed at the next meal
Tip. Turtles and terrapins like an occasional treat. Try a small amount of washed lettuce or cucumber once a week – but remove any that is uneaten after 10 minutes.
Protein 40%, Oil 4%, Fibre 2%, Moisture 5%, Ash 10%.
Protein 41%, Fibre 8%, Moisture 10%, Oil 4%, Ash 10%.
Protein 43%, Oil 9%, Fibre 4%, Ash 10%, Moisture 10%.
Vitamin A 24 000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 4 000 IU/kg
Vitamin E 100mg/kg
Vitamin C 300mg/kg
FishScience Turtle and Terrapin Food is made from 66% Food sticks, 20% Sun dried shrimp and 14% sun dried gammarus. The food sticks are made from fish and fish derivatives , cereals, molluscs and crustaceans, vegetable protein extracts, yeast, oils and fats, antioxidants and colourants.
The natural Gammarus and Shrimp are subject to seasonal variations and may differ in colour, size and analysis